RFR: 8285687 : Remove jtreg tag manual=yesno for ava/awt/print/PrinterJob/PageRangesDlgTest.java [v3]

lawrence.andrews duke at openjdk.java.net
Fri Apr 29 01:20:39 UTC 2022

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 00:41:50 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> lawrence.andrews has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains three additional commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Merge branch 'openjdk:master' into JDK-8285687
>>  - Added @key printer since this test needs printer
>>  - 8285687 : Remove jtreg tag manual=yesno for ava/awt/print/PrinterJob/PageRangesDlgTest.java
>
> Since the test now uses the printer keyword I doubt that it should pass silently if the printer is not installed.

@mrserb, run the test on Ubuntu 20.04 where printer is not configured and test passes as shown in the jtreg jtr file

----------messages:(5/203)----------
command: main PageRangesDlgTest
reason: User specified action: run main/manual PageRangesDlgTest
Mode: othervm
Additional options from @modules: --add-modules java.desktop
elapsed time (seconds): 0.233
----------configuration:(3/40)----------
Boot Layer
  add modules: java.desktop

Printer not configured or available. Test cannot continue.
STATUS:Passed.