Question re -Dsun.java2d.cmm possible available options

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Wed Aug 10 16:45:33 UTC 2022

Right. And it was never intended to allow an app to provide the CMM ..
it was just
for choosing between built-in ones.

We probably can ditch the code that reads the property now since it
hasn't had any purpose since (IIRC) JDK 9.

Perhaps - if you believe it is really a LCMS issue, that you start by
reporting your problem to
the upstream littlecms project.

But if it is a JDK-specific issue in the way we use LCMS or the profiles
bundled with OpenJDK
then you should file a JDK bug report at
https://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/

-phil.