RFR: JDK-8290469: Add new positioning options to PassFailJFrame test framework [v8]

Harshitha Onkar honkar at openjdk.org
Mon Aug 22 19:48:43 UTC 2022

@prrace If the testWindow is made visible before calling `positionTestWindow()`, it is seen in the previous location for a short duration before being moved to the final location. Visually, the swap from previous to new location was visible. To avoid this, `testWindow.setVisible()` needs to called after `positionTestWindow()`. https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/9525#issuecomment-1205915695