RFR: 8275345: RasterFormatException when drawing a tiled image made of non-writable rasters [v3]

Martin Desruisseaux duke at openjdk.java.net
Mon Feb 14 09:56:11 UTC 2022

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022 09:40:49 GMT, Martin Desruisseaux <duke at openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> This commit fixes a `RasterFormatException` thrown when `Graphics2D.drawRenderedImage(…)` is invoked with an image containing tiles that are instances of `Raster` but not `WritableRaster`.

> Martin Desruisseaux has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Make the test class public for allowing execution by jtreg.
>   Fix a compiler warning about raw type.

Change applied. Should I squash and/or rebase commits?

Regarding jtreg, I cloned the [master](https://github.com/openjdk/jtreg) (maybe I should have used a tag instead). But the [documentation](https://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/build.html) seems slightly outdated (script names changed). The `README.md` file on GitHub seems more up-to-date.