RFR: 8280047: Broken link to Swing Connection document from javax.swing package docs [v4]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.java.net
Tue Jan 18 12:41:25 UTC 2022

On Tue, 18 Jan 2022 12:18:55 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhukhan at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Fixed the broken link with appropriate link to swing document.
>
> Prasanta Sadhukhan has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Remove JFC link

Marked as reviewed by aivanov (Reviewer).

Shall the copyright year be updated?

src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/package-info.java line 141:

> 139:  *     <li><a href="https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/training-support.html"
> 140:  *     target="_top">Java SE Training and Certification</a>

I don't have a strong opinion whether this link should be here. Maybe not, as you mentioned.

If it's kept, I think the part `at the Java Developer Connection <sup>SM</sup>` should be removed.