RFR: 8282526: Default icon is not painted properly [v7]

Alexander Zuev kizune at openjdk.org
Wed Jul 6 18:17:41 UTC 2022

> Detect the situation where we do need to perform interpolation during ImageIcon
> painting and set a hint to the rendering to perform bicubic approximation so
> image details are preserved during transition.

Alexander Zuev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Modified test case so it creates the new file instead of having it in
  the test folder. Verified on automatic run.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/7805/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/7805/files/3d177fea..52333fbb

Webrevs: