RFR: 6391806: JLabel and AbstractButton's imageUpdate method should be better specified [v7]

Phil Race prr at openjdk.org
Fri Jul 22 20:44:04 UTC 2022

On Mon, 18 Jul 2022 04:54:54 GMT, Abhishek Kumar <duke at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> JLabel and AbstractButton's imageUpdate method description updated.
>
> Abhishek Kumar has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   JLabel and AbstractButton's imageUpdate method description updated

Changes requested by prr (Reviewer).

src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/AbstractButton.java line 2152:

> 2152:      * will delegate to the super-class.

We should use {@code ..} style here too.

src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/JLabel.java line 881:

> 880:      * otherwise it will delegate to the super-class.
> 881:      *

Hmm. I just noticed this doesn't have any @params .. we should add them since we are here.
I don't think they need to be included in the CSR since it isn't relevant.
Also let's use {@code ..} style since we are completely replacing all the text.