RFR: 8288528: broken links in java.desktop

Phil Race prr at openjdk.org
Fri Jun 17 14:48:53 UTC 2022

On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 03:45:05 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhukhan at openjdk.org> wrote:

> doccheck reports some broken links which are rectified

Changes requested by prr (Reviewer).

src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/multi/doc-files/multi_tsc.html line 42:

> 40: This document is based on an article
> 41: originally published in
> 42: <a href="https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~cs3283/ftp/Java/swingConnect/archive/plaf_papers_arch/multi_update/multi_update.html"

Well I am 100% sure this article wasn't originally published by the national university of singapore.
And we definitely should NOT be linking there.
I actually think for most of these we'd be better off getting rid of the link entirely.