[jdk19] RFR: 8288854: getLocalGraphicsEnvironment() on for multi-screen setups throws exception NPE

Sergey Bylokhov serb at openjdk.org
Tue Jun 28 20:36:31 UTC 2022

On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 20:10:01 GMT, Alexander Zvegintsev <azvegint at openjdk.org> wrote:

> > Don't all fixes from JDK19 have merged to the mainline "automatically"?
>
> I worried that [JDK19](https://openjdk.org/projects/jdk/19/) are in [RDP1](https://openjdk.org/jeps/3#rdp-1) phase right now.

This is the phase when all fixes are merged to the mainline.

>From your links above:
" In RDP 1, if the bug is targeted and if time permits, develop and integrate a fix when ready."

| | Fix | Drop |
| RDP1 | Current P1–P3 | All P4–P5 |
|           |  Targeted P1–P3 if time |  Targeted P1–P3|
|           |  P1–P5 doc/test bugs |  |

Since the small fix for a recent regression is ready I do not see a reason to skip it?