RFR: 8282657: Code cleanup: removing double semicolons at the end of lines

Julian Waters jwaters at openjdk.java.net
Fri Mar 4 16:56:26 UTC 2022

On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 15:40:09 GMT, Matteo Baccan <duke at openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> I have reviewed the code for removing double semicolons at the end of lines
>>
>> all the best
>> matteo
>
> Hi
>
> I have pushed this PR about 1 month ago. Only 3 days ago OCA was accepted.
> Now: what is the next step?
>
> This is a cleanup PR that removes some double semicolons at the end of some lines inside the JDK code.
>
> ciao
> matteo

Hi @matteobaccan

The next step would be to create a relevant issue on the tracker and set it to track this PR. Since you don't have the ability to create new issues on the JBS yet I'll help you create one, please rename your PR title to 8282657 and the system should take care of the rest and automatically mark your PR as ready for review after setting it to track the corresponding JBS entry.

Cheers,
Julian