RFR: 8024624: [TEST_BUG] [macosx] CTRL+RIGHT(LEFT) doesn't move selection on next cell in JTable on Aqua L&F

DamonGuy duke at openjdk.java.net
Wed Mar 16 18:15:47 UTC 2022

I see your point. I will update the closed repo changes to exclude macOS from testing to avoid any issues it may cause. Should a separate issue be raised to update [this](https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html) doc to mention that macOS isn't included for these key bindings?