RFR: 8279614: The left line of the TitledBorder is not painted on 150 scale factor [v10]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.java.net
Tue May 3 21:34:22 UTC 2022

On Mon, 2 May 2022 19:53:44 GMT, Alisen Chung <achung at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Changed the drawing area to be increased by 0.5 on the left side to prevent clipping
>
> Alisen Chung has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   updated test

I'm afraid the test fails for me:

120 130 2
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Border drawn too thick.
        at TitledBorderTest.checkBorder(TitledBorderTest.java:96)
        at TitledBorderTest.main(TitledBorderTest.java:79)

![The captured image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/70774172/166569052-3cd4b223-6943-4c06-8d6d-2d3534fbfbcf.png)

Visually inspecting the frame produces the same results: the borders are still inconsistent, I verified 200% and 175%.

The test still verifies only one case out of four. You use image to render and check, the frame is not necessary in this case and the test can be made headless. However, I'd like to still have the option to create the frame for visual inspection.

The test code still indents by two spaces instead of four.