RFR: 6829250: Reg test: java/awt/Toolkit/ScreenInsetsTest/ScreenInsetsTest.java fails in Windows

Sergey Bylokhov serb at openjdk.java.net
Tue May 24 05:41:50 UTC 2022

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 05:10:23 GMT, Alexander Zuev <kizune at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Only check that insets of the fully expanded undecorated window is not bigger than device insets. They can be smaller, it is a normal situation.

No I mean the JDK-4976497 which was closed as duplicate of another one(as well as some others). It has a test case which shows that the Swing does not work as expected when the custom decorations are used. Note that bug is not directly related to the case when the undercoated window cover or not the taskbar this could be done by simple setSize() method, but only to the case when we maximize such window.