RFR: 8286620: Create regression test for verifying setMargin() of JRadioButton

Harshitha Onkar honkar at openjdk.java.net
Tue May 24 17:30:51 UTC 2022

@TejeshR13 As mentioned by @aivanov-jdk, @mrserb [PassFailJFrame Framework](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/blob/45180633d34b6cbb679bae0753d9f422e76d6297/test/jdk/java/awt/regtesthelpers/PassFailJFrame.java#L47), allows you to create the required UI for manual tests and automatically handles the disposal of any test resources.