RFR: 8285604: closed sun/java2d/GdiRendering/ClipShapeRendering.java failed with "Incorrect color ffeeeeee instead of ff0000ff in pixel (100, 100)"

Phil Race prr at openjdk.org
Thu Nov 17 21:12:02 UTC 2022

This was a closed test. It fails very rarely due to completely incorrect colour sampling by Robot.
I had this happen to me when the window came up behind some other window on my desktop.
So the "fix" here is to use setAlwaysOnTop(true)
But so far as I can see there's no reason for this test to be closed so I am moving it to open as well.

Commit messages:
 - 8285604

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/11221/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=11221&range=00