RFR: 8292588: [macos] Multiscreen/MultiScreenLocationTest/MultiScreenLocationTest.java: Robot.mouseMove test failed on Screen #0

Jayathirth D V jdv at openjdk.org
Mon Oct 3 18:05:05 UTC 2022

On Tue, 20 Sep 2022 18:24:26 GMT, Alisen Chung <achung at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Fixed test bug where mouse location was being calculated before robot mouseMove operation was complete

This test fails for me everytime at Robot.mouseMove test with/without fix at Screen #0(built-in display). I have built-in display as main display and external monitor. It is not moving forward to verify PixelColor with/without fix.

I think we dont run these tests in CI and the fix needs to be verified in local machines.