RFR: 8295211: Fix autoconf 2.71 warning "AC_CHECK_HEADERS: you should use literals"

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.org
Wed Oct 12 10:31:51 UTC 2022

In autoconf 2.71, there is a warning generated for calling AC_CHECK_HEADERS with a variable.

It is not clear to me why they consider this to be a problem, but the warning is printed whenever you run configure with autoconf 2.71 or newer, and it is annoying.

We're only doing this in one place. Let's hardcode the values instead so we get rid of the warning.

Commit messages:
 - 8295211: Fix autoconf 2.71 warning "AC_CHECK_HEADERS: you should use literals"

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/10672/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=10672&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8295211
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/10672/head:pull/10672