RFR: 7175396: The text on label is not painted red for Nimbus LaF. [v6]

Sergey Bylokhov serb at openjdk.org
Wed Oct 12 21:25:09 UTC 2022

On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 08:40:42 GMT, Prasanta Sadhukhan <psadhukhan at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Label.foreground UIProperty is not honored by Nimbus L&F.
>> Added support for setting JLabel foreground color for Nimbus L&F
>
> Prasanta Sadhukhan has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Set foreground in installDefaults

It would be good to understand how all that properties are handled by the skin.
For example can you please check how the next property in the NimbusDefaults.java is handled by the L&F.
`addColor(d, "Label[Disabled].textForeground", "nimbusDisabledText", 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0);`
Does it works fine? If yes probably we should add something like
`addColor(d, "Label[Enabled].textForeground", "nimbusDisabledText", 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0);`
?