RFR: 8295554: Move the "sizecalc.h" to the correct location

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.org
Mon Oct 24 20:53:54 UTC 2022

On Wed, 19 Oct 2022 08:15:54 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

> The "sizecalc.h" file is moved out from java.desktop/share/native/include, the files in that folder appear in the jdk bundle after installation like the "jawt.h".

Thank you for waiting while we sorted out the details. This looks good to push. However, as prrace says, we have a corresponding closed part that needs to go in at the same time. One way to solve this is that you give the `/integrate defer` PR command. Then any jdk committer can *actually* integrate the PR later, and make sure it is coordinated with our closed counterpart.