RFR: 8282958: Rendering issues of borders, TextFields on Windows High-DPI systems [v2]

Rajat Mahajan duke at openjdk.org
Fri Oct 28 16:00:10 UTC 2022

> This fix is based on a similar approach as described here  https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/7449#issuecomment-1068218648.
> We rescale the line border to render the Textfield border correctly, so that all sides of the Textfield border are of same thickness.

Rajat Mahajan has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Update test/jdk/javax/swing/border/LineBorder/ScaledLineBorderTest.java

  Co-authored-by: Alexey Ivanov <alexey.ivanov at oracle.com>

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/10681/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/10681/files/4fca8476..0e8fb4e7

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=10681&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=10681&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk pull/10681/head:pull/10681