RFR: 4834298: JFileChooser.getSelectedFiles() failed with multi-selection and double-click [v3]

Tejesh R tr at openjdk.org
Thu Sep 8 10:58:58 UTC 2022

On Thu, 8 Sep 2022 10:43:45 GMT, Jayathirth D V <jdv at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Yeah, it doesn't fail in mac. It does fail in windows and linux, so didn't make any os specific. Still I have tested in all platforms and it works fine. The bug was raised as linux specific.
>
> Why the test doesnt fail in Mac(In my case second dialog doesnt exit and it stays on the screen, which will result in timeout and jtreg error on Mac)?
>
> It looks like fix is not some platform specific change.

The fix handles Windows and linux platforms, since FilePane.class is involved on mode selection. In Mac its doesn't come thought this path, I guess it handles some other way. The issue doesn't occur on key press also (All platforms), since the path of setting selected files are different for each scenario.