RFR: 8292309 : Fix java/awt/PrintJob/ConstrainedPrintingTest/ConstrainedPrintingTest.java test [v2]

Sergey Bylokhov serb at openjdk.org
Thu Sep 8 23:53:29 UTC 2022

On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 22:42:35 GMT, lawrence.andrews <duke at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> 1) Fixed Parse Exception by removing yesno
>> test result: Error. Parse Exception: Arguments to `manual' option not supported: yesno
>> 2) Throw jtreg.SkippedException when printer is not configured on the test host
>> 3) Replaced Sysout & TestDialog with ManualTestFrame, which allows to the user to better decide test results and to take screen shot if test fails.
>>
>> @shurymury
>
> lawrence.andrews has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Show Frame with in EDT

I still not sure about the case when we start to throw the "SkippedException" if the printer is not found and the "printer" keyword is set, especially for the manual test case. Is it expected that the user will run the "printer" related test and it will pass automcatically, how we will force to actually run the test in proper envirement?