RFR: 8303830: update for deprecated sprintf for jdk.accessibility

Phil Race prr at openjdk.org
Fri Apr 7 17:18:44 UTC 2023

On Fri, 7 Apr 2023 07:03:32 GMT, Xue-Lei Andrew Fan <xuelei at openjdk.org> wrote:

> how did you test it ?
> The existing regression tests will be used for the testing. I will ask for a Mach5 testing if approved. Hopefully, the current regression test coverage is sufficient. I have no plan to add new test cases.

This is windowsaccessbridge which isn't loaded by JDK, its loaded by the AT.
So tested only if you have JAWS or an to test with SFAIK.
 And jaccessinspector and jaccesswalker are separate tools in the JDK.
I think you'd have to be doing the manual accessibility testing.
In other words, you aren't testing the changes you propose.
The automated regression tests SFAIK will not prove anything.

Its important to understand the code you are changing  and how it is used - not just to know C functions.
There's mention of this on our group page :-
https://openjdk.org/groups/client-libs/
See the paragraph : "Be a subject matter expert, not just a language expert."

Alex Zuev or  @kumarabhi006 can you advise on testing, or failing that test it yourself.