RFR: JDK-8305712: [MacOS] Deprecated Cocoa-NSEvent names

Harshitha Onkar honkar at openjdk.org
Tue Apr 11 20:54:37 UTC 2023

@prrace That is correct Phil, CI testing passes and additionally, I checked by running mouse related tests locally - java/awt/Mouse (since all the NSEvents correspond to mouse events) and they work the same in both cases - before and after the changes. Are there any other set of tests to be cross-checked again to ensure the changes don't break anything?