RFR: 8306409: Open source AWT KeyBoardFocusManger, LightWeightComponent related tests [v2]

Prasanta Sadhukhan psadhukhan at openjdk.org
Wed Apr 26 04:09:56 UTC 2023

On Tue, 25 Apr 2023 09:35:27 GMT, Abhishek Kumar <abhiscxk at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This PR is to open source Keyboard Focus Manager, Light Weight Component and few other AWT tests.
>
> Abhishek Kumar has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Review comment update

Marked as reviewed by psadhukhan (Reviewer).

test/jdk/java/awt/LightweightComponent/LWClobberDragEvent.java line 60:

> 58:         LWClobberDragEvent test = new LWClobberDragEvent();
> 59:         try {
> 60:                 test.init();

Formatting issue

test/jdk/java/awt/LightweightComponent/LWClobberDragEvent.java line 88:

> 86:             frame.add(lc);
> 87:             frame.pack();
> 88:             frame.setLocationRelativeTo(null);

I amnot sure but pack and setLocationRelativeTo together was causing some issue of frame location getting updated/jumping around
 pointed out during one of my test review last time..please check..