RFR: 8313348: Fix typo in JFormattedTextField: 'it self'

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Tue Aug 1 12:38:49 UTC 2023

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 10:11:04 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aivanov at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> src/java.desktop/share/classes/javax/swing/JFormattedTextField.java line 147:
>>
>>> 145:  * commit the value.
>>> 146:  * <p>

The word _‘it self’_ is present in HTML files in SwingSet2 and SwingSet3 in the excerpts from [**Micrographia**](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micrographia). I'd rather not touch it, these are meant to be the exact text of the book, there are many misspellings or archaic spellings in the files.