RFR: 6928542: Chinese characters in RTF are not decoded [v4]

Ichiroh Takiguchi itakiguchi at openjdk.org
Sun Aug 20 17:51:06 UTC 2023

> "character set of font" (font charset) table was created by "Rich Text Format Specification 1.9.1"
> https://interoperability.blob.core.windows.net/files/Archive_References/[MSFT-RTF].pdf
> It refers windgi.h
> https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/wingdi/ns-wingdi-textmetrica
>
> Test files and testcase are in bugid [JDK-6928542](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-6928542)
>
> Additional change:
> Special character `\line` should `\n`
>
> **Note:** Following GitHub actions were failed
> linux-x86 / test (jdk/tier1 part 1) was failed, it seems it was already reported
>> [JDK-8305875](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8305875) Test TraceVirtualThreadLocals should be run with continuations only
>
> windows-aarch64 / build (debug) was failed, but I have no idea...

Ichiroh Takiguchi has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains three additional commits since the last revision:

 - 6928542: Chinese characters in RTF are not decoded
 - Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openjdk/jdk into HEAD
 - 6928542: Chinese characters in RTF are not decoded

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13553/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/13553/files/d5233d4b..02a0fc50

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=13553&range=03
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=13553&range=02-03

  Stats: 712465 lines in 8677 files changed: 515428 ins; 133306 del; 63731 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/13553/head:pull/13553