RFR: 8301443: Clean broken comments from Windows code [v5]

Julian Waters jwaters at openjdk.org
Wed Feb 8 08:31:11 UTC 2023

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 19:19:27 GMT, Alexey Ivanov <aivanov at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Alright here you go :) https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8301994

> Thank you, @TheShermanTanker.
>
> Do you still want to keep the changes?
> If it's not too critical, I would rather prefer you revert the changes to `awt_List.cpp`.

No worries, I'm fine with reverting `awt_List.cpp`, I can set my local branch up to avoid a rebase conflict when the commented code does get deleted rather easily

On the other hand, could I trouble you for a quick review of https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/12405? It's just a constructor from libawt that I happened to overlook in my previous Pull Request on initialization orders. Sorry for the trouble!