RFR: 8081474: SwingWorker calls 'done' before the 'doInBackground' is finished [v21]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Thu Feb 16 19:15:36 UTC 2023

On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 18:59:07 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <serb at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Can the test checks the case when the listener called from "setState" will throw an exception, I think some of the previous iterations of the fix will not work in this case.

This is not a new problem and _is not introduced_ by Prasanta's fix.

I also found it while I was testing his changes and ran the test.

If a listener throws an exception, all the following runnables which are already accumulated in `AccumulativeRunnable` are not run.

I have already written a test for this case and I will submit a bug. It must not be included here.