RFR: JDK-8302281 - ImageIO objects should implement AutoClosable [v2]

Markus KARG duke at openjdk.org
Sat Feb 18 11:49:23 UTC 2023

@prrace Phil, thank you for your comments. I am very sorry to not have followed the rules of the client-libs group, and sorry for this confusing and erroneous PR. I didn't want to be disruptive, I just was used this way of contribution from my work at the core-libs group. I will suspend this PR by switching it to draft mode, and restart the discussion on the mailing list. Thanks a lot, and again sorry.