RFR: JDK-8292276 : Add named colors from CSS Color Module Level 4 [v28]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Tue Feb 28 15:49:38 UTC 2023

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 21:28:38 GMT, ScientificWare <duke at openjdk.org> wrote:

> I applied the bot's recommendations but the configure file has been included in my PR.

I can't know what you really did.

If you applied changes to the branch via GitHub interface here, you have to pull those changes into your local branch — otherwise they'll diverge and will require merging.

It's probably what happened. If you followed the bot instructions, there should be no need for force-push. After you pushed your branch, should not rebase your branch — only merge changes from upstream master.

> I don't know how to restore this file.

@scientificware, here's what [the answer on Stack Overflow](https://stackoverflow.com/a/610315/572834) suggest:

git show master:configure >configure

You'll need to add it to the index and commit:

git add configure
git commit -m 'Restore configure'

Alternatively,

git restore -s master --staged --worktree -- configure

[Another answer](https://stackoverflow.com/a/2364223/572834) which describes the same commands.

Don't forget to push your changes.