RFR: 8280482: Window transparency bug on Linux [v3]

Alexander Zvegintsev azvegint at openjdk.org
Fri Jul 21 09:57:12 UTC 2023

 er didn't cause any regression (existing test + the reason `toGlobal()` was added [JDK-8143295](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8143295)).

>> The automated test fails if GC is changed for windows within screen 0 (default screen). CI testing is green.
>
> Tejesh R has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional commits since the last revision:
>
>  - Copywrite year update
>  - Review fix

test/jdk/java/awt/Multiscreen/MultiScreenCheckScreenIDTest.java line 113:

> 111:                     }
> 112:                 } else if (windowList.get(windowList.size() - 1).getBounds().
> 113:                         intersects(screens[1].getDefaultConfiguration().getBounds())) {

What if user has more than 2 screens?
It looks like the 3rd and subsequent screens are not tested.