RFR: 8006421: GraphicsConfiguration of a frame is changed when the frame is moved to another screen [v2]

Alexander Zvegintsev azvegint at openjdk.org
Wed Jun 7 01:02:07 UTC 2023

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 15:34:46 GMT, Tejesh R <tr at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I see the difference. Also, I looked back on other fixes that I recall were expanded to be generic, and I see my source of confusion. LAF's were expanded, not tested OS's.
>
> Yeah, so as @azvegint suggested I will update the fix. And also I will update the regression test to windows alone.

I just did a quick test on Windows and macos, this test seems to work.
(However, line 136 should be removed to show the translucent window on macos).

Therefore, we may consider doing a test not only for Linux.

BTW, It may be better to put this test in test/jdk/java/awt/Multiscreen/, where most of multiscreen tests are located.