RFR: 8307858: [REDO] JDK-8307194 Add make target for optionally building a complete set of all JDK and hotspot libjvm static libraries [v4]

Jiangli Zhou jiangli at openjdk.org
Fri Jun 9 16:26:44 UTC 2023

I've updated this PR to include partial linking for building static libraries with clang on Linux only. On macosx builds, relative path is used when needed for long path and many objects. @erikj79, could you please help run another iteration of your tests to see if there are any remaining missed cases. Hopefully we'll be able to wrap up this change. Thanks!