RFR: 8301606: JFileChooser file chooser details view "size" label cut off in Metal Look&Feel

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Thu Jun 15 08:18:59 UTC 2023

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 05:38:08 GMT, Tejesh R <tr at openjdk.org> wrote:

> And also it's not possible to verify with background color because anti-aliasing, I guess.

Why is it? There's no background anti-aliasing, the background is filled with solid color.

You need to use [Robot.createMultiResolutionScreenCapture](https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/17/docs/api/java.desktop/java/awt/Robot.html#createMultiResolutionScreenCapture(java.awt.Rectangle)) to get the real screen pixels rather than scaled down image as if uiScale=1.0.

You may need to tweak the position of the capture and the area where you sample the pixels.