RFR: 8266571: Sequenced Collections

Stuart Marks smarks at openjdk.org
Sat Mar 25 03:19:38 UTC 2023

@amaembo

> I'm really glad that this proposal progresses, and now we have a solid implementation draft. In general, I like it very much. You may find a couple of comments from me in this review, hopefully, they are useful. Sorry if I wrote some nonsense, it's already too late here :-)

Thanks for looking! I took a quick look through the comments and they seem reasonable. Right now I'm concentrating on the specification in order to get the CSR Finalized. Do you have any comments on the specifications? I'll take a look at the implementation comments afterward. Some I'll be able to address before integration, but some I might need to postpone until later.