RFR: 8316627: JViewport Test headless failure

Damon Nguyen dnguyen at openjdk.org
Wed Sep 20 21:36:41 UTC 2023

I believe a review comment was suggested to change Thread.sleeps to robot delays after testing at some point. I did re-test what I thought were all the tests after moving them to open. @azvegint suggested the same change back to Thread.sleep. I have a current test ongoing for this change instead. Waiting for completion before updating the PR once more