RFR: 8316211: Open source several manual applet tests [v3]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Tue Sep 26 14:49:12 UTC 2023

On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 20:19:17 GMT, Alexander Zvegintsev <azvegint at openjdk.org> wrote:

> But this will probably be a task for one of the next test sprints.

Absolutely, it's too many changes. Yet it may make the test easier.

In fact, I thought about iterating the values automatically … and ask the tester to click the Close button on the window. The *do nothing* could be the last option tested, and the frame/dialog would be closed from the handler.

Another way could be sending the event programmatically. This would automate the test completely. However, we may still leave the manual test… just in case the tester sees anything unusual.