RFR: 8321192 : j.a.PrintJob/ImageTest/ImageTest.java: Fail or skip the test if there's no printer

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Mon Feb 12 19:19:03 UTC 2024

On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 20:04:29 GMT, Phil Race <prr at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Also adding that exception means you can't run without the jtreg framework, unless you provide the class as part of the test itself. I mean something has to provide that class.

Yes, we can the test without jtreg, the exception comes from `/test/lib`. It's similar to `PassFailJFrame`, you have to configure your IDE so that it sees these classes; or if you compile and run the test on the command line, you have to add both `test/jdk/java/awt/regtesthelpers/PassFailJFrame.java` and `test/lib/jtreg/SkippedException.java` to the list of compiled files.