RFR: 8324808 : Manual printer tests have no Pass/Fail buttons, instructions close set 3 [v7]

Renjith Kannath Pariyangad rkannathpari at openjdk.org
Thu Feb 22 09:01:16 UTC 2024

> Hi Reviewers,
>
> Updated manual printer test cases with 'PassFailJFrame', also removed unused variables. Added 'SkippedException' in case of printer missing or not configured.
>
> Please review and let me know your suggestions.
>
> Regards,
> Renjith

Renjith Kannath Pariyangad has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains seven additional commits since the last revision:

 - Merge master
 - Updated with static function
 - Updated with minimum 2 printer required
 - Replaced skipped exception with runtime exception
 - Disposed g2D object and similar test parm into one line
 - Capitalized static final variables
 - JDK-8324808 : Manual printer tests have no Pass/Fail buttons, instructions close set 3

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17609/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/17609/files/5bb4837c..1d9bb6bc

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=17609&range=06
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=17609&range=05-06

  Stats: 54318 lines in 2171 files changed: 22413 ins; 14552 del; 17353 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/17609/head:pull/17609