RFR: 8316497 : ColorConvertOp - typo for non-ICC conversions needs one-line fix [v12]

Renjith Kannath Pariyangad rkannathpari at openjdk.org
Tue Jan 9 05:12:51 UTC 2024

> Hi Reviewers,
> There was a typo for color conversion instead of dstColorSpace function srcColorSpace was used. Please review and let me know your suggestions if any.
>
> Renjith.

Renjith Kannath Pariyangad has updated the pull request incrementally with three additional commits since the last revision:

 - Rename compareImages to areImagesEqual

   compareImages is ambiguous. Does it return true when images equal?
   The name areImagesEqual clearly conveys the intended return values,
   one doesn't need to look into its code to understand what's expected.
   Thus, the return values in the method are reversed, and the condition
   of the test is negated.
 - Improvements to Sergey's test

   Use enum instead of two booleans to select ColorSpace.
   Create the ColorSpace and pass it to createImage.
   Use constants to control the size of the image.
   Print the position of the failed pixel.
 - 8316497: Sergey's version of the non-ICC test

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16895/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16895/files/56ce5c5e..1788ef69

Webrevs: