RFR: 8258979: The image didn't show correctly with GTK LAF

Abhishek Kumar abhiscxk at openjdk.org
Wed Jan 10 05:00:35 UTC 2024

On Mon, 8 Jan 2024 09:18:20 GMT, Abhishek Kumar <abhiscxk at openjdk.org> wrote:

>Also, if one icon is rendered and other is not, there is a potential to create automated test to render the icons into bufferedimage and compare, the collapsed one should be all white BI in failed case...and you can use that automated test to test in ubuntu20.10 machine which we seem to have few in mach5...

Modified the manual test to automated and tested in mach5 machines. Test passed on all platforms. Test passed on specific ubuntu 20.10 machine multiple times.

> How about latest 23.10? Probably you should install and check there as well if you dont have that.....There is a need to check in latest OracleLinux too as there is a difference in observations across ubuntu versions..

Installed 23.10 machine in my local and verified the automated test. Ran the test on oracle linux as well and it passed.

CI link is attached in JBS for automated test.