RFR: 8318590: JButton ignores margin when painting HTML text [v5]

Philip Race philip.race at oracle.com
Mon Jan 15 20:01:47 UTC 2024

There are 2 different tests involved with names that are similar so you
need to look closely

One was deleted in the initial commit and never restored :
test/jdk/javax/swing/JButton/HtmlButtonImageTest/HtmlButtonImageTest.java
That is what you see deleted in the integration.

The 2nd test was deleted in a later commit and then restored after that
test/jdk/javax/swing/JButton/HtmlButtonWithTextAndIcon.java
It does not appear in the integration.

-phil.