RFR: 8323670: A few client tests intermittently throw ConcurrentModificationException [v3]

Alexey Ivanov aivanov at openjdk.org
Tue Jan 30 16:33:53 UTC 2024

I forgot to add a direct link to the test: [`BasicDirectoryModelConcurrency.java`](https://github.com/aivanov-jdk/jdk/blob/7cdf8c3610898557e91190d2bae440829a663376/test/jdk/javax/swing/JFileChooser/FileSystemView/BasicDirectoryModelConcurrency.java)

> @mrserb I've been trying to write a regression test for this problem. Have I succeeded? Not quite… I am unable to get `ConcurrentModificationException` on any platform when I run the test locally.

I reproduced the issue a few times on macOS and once on Linux, on a local host rather than in CI.