RFR: 8320676 : Manual printer tests have no Pass/Fail buttons, instructions close [v2]

Alisen Chung achung at openjdk.org
Wed Jan 31 21:42:04 UTC 2024

On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 06:30:00 GMT, Renjith Kannath Pariyangad <rkannathpari at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hi Reviewers,
>>
>> Updated manual printer test cases with 'PassFailJFrame', also removed unused variables. Added 'SkippedException' in case of printer missing or not configured.
>>
>> Please review and let me know your suggestions.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Renjith
>
> Renjith Kannath Pariyangad has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Suggestions integrated

test/jdk/java/awt/print/PageFormat/PageSetupDialog.java line 48:

> 46:  * @key printer
> 47:  * @summary Page setup dialog settings
> 48:  * @library /java/awt/regtesthelpers

i think both library lines can also be put on the same line

test/jdk/java/awt/print/PageFormat/PageSetupDialog.java line 50:

> 48:  * @library /java/awt/regtesthelpers
> 49:  * @library /test/lib
> 50:  * @build PassFailJFrame

same with build

test/jdk/java/awt/print/PrinterJob/Cancel/PrinterJobCancel.java line 40:

> 38:  * @key printer
> 39:  * @summary PrinterJob not cancelled when PrinterJob.cancel() is used
> 40:  * @library /java/awt/regtesthelpers

same lines for library and build