RFR: 8307160: Fix AWT/2D/A11Y to support the permissive- flag on the Microsoft Visual C compiler [v50]

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.org
Fri Mar 22 12:39:44 UTC 2024

On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 10:49:13 GMT, Julian Waters <jwaters at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> bot-keep-alive
>>
>> @TheShermanTanker Did you understand the remaining changes that Phil has requested? Do you think you'll be able to fix this?
>
> @magicus  Phil doesn't seem to be responding to my queries, I'm not too sure what to do at this point

@TheShermanTanker Phil is a busy man. I've helped you out (hopefully!) by being more concrete about what you need to fix, and reminded you on fixes that you seemed to have missed. Also, please use the functionality to resolve conversations, it really helps to see what remains to be fixed. (In OpenJDK, the Github project is configured so only the owner of a PR can resolve conversations.)

Also, you can double check the PR yourself to see if you have introduced any changes in formatting that is not required by the change. Phil has made clear that he does not want any such changes in this PR, and you need to respect that.

Finally, Phil has left a few comments more that I have not touched upon, so this is not all that needs to be fixed. (I left them out because I too had a hard time understanding exactly what he meant.) But if you start with these, it will be easier to see what remains.