RFR: 8233177: Remove testcase for JDK-8001470 as fix has been reverted [v3]

Prasanta Sadhukhan psadhukhan at openjdk.org
Fri May 3 05:19:56 UTC 2024

On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 18:22:07 GMT, Phil Race <prr at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Where are we with this ? Is there a consensus yet ?

I guess I have added my explanations in the PR as to why the test should be removed...You can take a call and provide your decision.
We have several unresolved bugs in JDK and most, if not all, have reproducible testcase. We dont add those testcase in the repo and problemlist it till the issue is resolved, right? Similarly, I think this testcase should be removed till we have the fix ready and a new JBS can be created with this removed testcase as reproducible test..