RFR: 8327696: [TESTBUG] "javax/swing/JTable/KeyBoardNavigation/KeyBoardNavigation.java" test instruction needs to be corrected [v4]

Abhishek Kumar abhiscxk at openjdk.org
Fri May 10 07:39:05 UTC 2024

On Fri, 10 May 2024 05:31:31 GMT, Tejesh R <tr at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Instructions set has been updated as per OS specific. JTable keyboard navigation is tested in each OS and according it's current implementation the instructions has been updated (Few has been removed and few has been updated).
>> PassFailJFrame.builder is used.
>
> Tejesh R has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Review updates

test/jdk/javax/swing/JTable/KeyBoardNavigation.java line 192:

> 190:                 .columns(50)
> 191:                 .testUI(KeyBoardNavigation::initTest)
> 192:                 .testTimeOut(10000)

It should be 10 only, `testTimeOut` takes the parameter in terms of **minute not seconds**.

test/jdk/javax/swing/JTable/KeyBoardNavigation.java line 283:

> 281:                 Esc -  Resets the cell content back to the state it was in
> 282:                        before editing started
> 283:                 Ctrl+A, Ctrl+/ - Select All

Suggestion:
At L273 you have given space before and after + but not here. I feel it should be uniform across the instruction.