Please update http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/build.html

Richard Warburton richard.warburton at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 02:28:50 PST 2013

Hi,

Looks like this has just been fixed in jtharness 4.5. Woohoo!
> That's the good news. The bad news is that that Oracle will
> not piublish binaries for jtharness 4.5 or later. So I guess we'd
> better start checking out the build instructions for jtharness
> as well.

Do releases of these projects get tagged in the mercurial repo?

Looking at the jtreg repo [0] I can see a series of build numbered releases
and only starting at 4.1 but no history of released code.  Is this due to
jtreg being historically somewhere else?

regards,

  Richard Warburton

  http://insightfullogic.com
  @RichardWarburto <http://twitter.com/richardwarburto>