Fwd: FYI, JDK_MINOR_VERSION updated from 8 to 9, current jtreg needed to run TestNG tests

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:36:47 UTC 2014

Hi Jonathan,

could you please put the attached information on:

http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg/runtests.html

I think it could also help to mention the least version that supports
groups and that it is required to run the current tests.

This probably means that people have to build JTreg from source
because as far as I remember the latest downloadable version doesn't
support neither groups nor jdk9. This could be mentioned as well right
on top of the page to save the people the time of looking for a binary
version.

Thank you and best regards,
Volker